GreenLight Laser Therapy for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
GreenLight Laser Therapy Creating A New Standard of Care
The GreenLight™ Laser Therapy is a treatment that combines the effectiveness of the traditional surgical procedure known as “Trans Urethral Resection of the Prostate” (TURP) with fewer side effects.
What is GreenLight Laser Therapy?
GreenLight is suitable for most patients with an enlarged prostate. With over 375,000 patients treated, the GreenLight procedure is creating a new standard of care — a standard that offers freedom from enlarged prostate symptoms.
Most patients return home a few short hours after the procedure and can return to normal, non-strenuous activities within days. The GreenLight laser system delivers the ultimate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) solution — free from urinary symptoms, free from compromise, free to go!
GreenLight™ Treatment and Solution
Normal prostate versus an enlarged prostate
- Rapid urine flow improvement 5
- Quick return to normal activities 3
- Virtually bloodless procedure 4, 10
- Less than 1% reported cases of erectile dysfunction 8
- Short to sometimes no catheterization (less than 24 hours in most cases) 4, 10
- Outpatient procedure in otherwise healthy patients 3
- Long lasting symptom relief 4
- Over 375,000 procedures worldwide
As with any medical procedure individual results will vary. The statements on this website are based on typical clinical study outcomes. Please consult your urologist for more detailed information and risks.
Questions About BPH or GreenLight Laser Therapy?
If you have questions about BPH or GreenLight Laser Therapy treatment, contact our adult urology experts at Advanced Urology Associates at 815.409.4930 or request an appointment.