There are many conditions that may affect the urinary system, at Advanced Urology Associates our board-certified urologists can help you diagnose and treat your urinary condition.
If you feel you have a health issue with your bladder or urinary tract, consult an AUA physician today. Left untreated, urinary conditions can affect your health and potentially cause serious kidney damage.
Some common ailments are:
- Obstruction in the Urinary System
- Neurological Dysfunction of the Urinary System
- Male Sterility
- Trauma to the Urinary or Genital System (including genital and urinary reconstruction)
- Hydronephrosis (swelling of the Kidney)
- Kidney Infection
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (painful bladder symptom)
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Urinary Retention
- Overactive Bladder (OAB)
Questions About Urinary Conditions or Treatments?
If you feel you may be suffering from any of these ailments, request an appointment or contact us today at 815.409.4930.